Re: Sunshine vinegar car

Scott Kremer

Someone else can verify but I beleive Ted Culotta's went for about $500.  It seems a lot, and it is, but I know some who have done this car and it can be 100 hours of work.  That makes the price less than minimum wage. : > )

On Jan 4, 2021, at 10:48 AM, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

My good friend Bob is an old curmudgeon that doesn’t partake of any social media including i o lists. So, he was not aware aware of that fact that this kit is at the pinnacle

of tough builds. He, I and a few others would get together two-three times a week to operate and BS over coffee. I haven’t seen any of them in months, just a few emails. So I didn’t know about this build till he was almost done. Good thing. I would have done my best to talk him into selling the kit...Now he has a real prize!

For my own curiosity, anyone have an idea of what this would go for on eBay, or outright sale? I'd like to hold that carrot in front of him...LOL!

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

<SBIX 1682 1.jpg><SBIX 1682 2.jpg><SBIX 1682 3.jpg>