From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of BRIAN PAUL EHNI
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2021 9:09 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Thinking about Cocoa Beach 2021 . . .

And Bill Welch.

Thanks!

Brian Ehni

(Sent from my iPhone)

On Jan 4, 2021, at 6:17 PM, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

<Doctor Denny M Anspach.JPG>