Re: Thinking about Cocoa Beach 2021 . . .

Kenneth Montero

All the more reason to reach out to like-minded modelers and make new friends. This part of model railroading has plenty of room for growth.

Ken Montero

On 01/04/2021 7:30 PM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

Unfortunately there are more that we will miss as well.  Schuyler I'm afraid we are getting old and losing friends.
fenton

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:17 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee= verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I love going to Cocoa Beach, attending Prototype Rails, and seeing many of you.  There’s such great fellowship and encouragement and inspiration to model more and model better.  There’s a couple of men I’d love to be seeing at Cocoa this year . . . if we were seeing any of our cohort this year.  The attached is a man I will particularly miss this and at all future Prototype Rails.

RIP, Denny.

Schuyler

--
Fenton Wells