PHOTO HELP NEEDED

WILLIAM PARDIE

There are times when delaying the completion of a model works to one's advantage.  New information often becomes available.  There are times when this works against you as parts or information go missing.  The latter app;ies to my work on a FW&D
car that was offered by the Amarillo Railroad Museum.  Armed with photos, replacement doors, supplemental decals  and trucks I went to work on this car.  Along the way the car fell on the priority list.  I had several excellent pbhotos of the particlular
car I had in mind.  The car is in the 8200 -8350 series.

I sometimes think of myself as Bo's Photos West as I have bought so many phnoptos over the years.  The photo that I seem to have lost has a notation and arrow along the lower part of the side calling attention to the Royal Brake Regulator.  Having bought
 from Bob I felt that the p;hoto came from him.  I recently contacted him and he sent me the two phnotos that he had.  Regretfully niether waqs the correct photo.  I forget the car number but the other distoingujishing features were a superior door and
National  B-1 trucks. Hopefully someone might recognize this.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

CAR THAT WAS DONE BY THE AMARILLO RAIL_._,_