From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of mel perry
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 1:14 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] 1932 ARA MP cars and atlas

does anyone know who is handling his

estate? that can be contacted, to ascertain the status of this file?

mel perry

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021, 10:50 AM Gene Semon <mopac1@...> wrote:

Modeling the AAR_ARA Standard Steel Boxcars.pdf “ is an excellent power point presentation done by Bill Welch in 2018.  It was available as a download from Bill, but don’t know where it might be available now.  I did not see it on the Real STMFC site in the files.

Gene