Erie 40' cushion underframe cars Was: Erie 80000 (2nd?)

mopacfirst

First, I was wrong about the number -- these cars were numbered 84000-84009, not 80000 as I stated erroneously.  So that's not an issue.

But I would probably need a major overhaul of the model to make it accurate.  I would note that this was long ago, in model terms, and in that era the Intermountain models mostly didn't even get black ends.  This was before the Kadee model, so I'd been trying to rush a number of the PS-1 models into service.

I would be curious how these cars fared in service.

Ron Merrick