Re: 1932 ARA MP cars and atlas

Tim O'Connor

I think this is the link Bill sent in 2017 to that PDF - he created a "share" link on Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8y4p742064c0o1c/AAB_qJ8Z2LFmy0OYT-AN15ZPa

The link has been deleted, but the file may still be in his Dropbox account.

On 1/6/2021 5:18 PM, Douglas Harding wrote:

Yes, Bill left instructions and handling of his estate is in process. But as with all things estate, it may be some time before matters can be settled.

The pdf of Bill’s PowerPoint on modeling the AAR ARA boxcars was shared by Bill via his dropbox account back in 2018. The pdf is 98mb, far too large to share via email. I don’t know if anyone has shared it via their website.

A family member does have Bill’s computers and access to some of Bill’s online accounts. I don’t know if this includes access to Bill’s dropbox account. Accounts that are password protected are sometimes lost if those passwords are not shared or passed on. My understanding is Bill did not share his passwords.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Sterling, Massachusetts