Re: Any GA drawings around showing the side number panels for FT-F7’s?

Tim O'Connor

oops sorry I meant to send that directly to Charlie

On 1/8/2021 8:36 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
Charlie

I don't know of any good drawings, but maybe these photos can help you.

On 1/8/2021 7:37 AM, Charlie Duckworth wrote:
I’m trying to find a drawing of the side number panels that the MP, KO&G, ATSF, DRGW used on their FT thru F-7 diesels.  Web search has lots of GA drawings but none I’ve found have the illuminated panels.  The roads generally removed them but also just painted over them.   Anyone have any leads where I may find a drawing?
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.

Attachments: