From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Gene Semon <mopac1@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] StLB&M flat car

Bruce,

These might be the kits you are looking for:

Flat car kits $15 each Includes main body casting and laser-cut wood floor piece.

MP 8000 series 45’ fish belly side sill

MP 8100 series 50’ fish belly side sill

Mail orders to Chad Boas, 30 N 30th Street, Lafayette, IN. 47904

Or contact me at my email address chadboas@...

C. Duckworth Photo

Gene Semon