Re: [Hindsight2020] Tomorrow's zoom

Ken Adams

It has never been my intent to sound unappreciative of Ted Culotta, Ryan Mendell and Hunter Hughson's efforts in creating and maintaining the entire Hindsight 2020 (now 2021?) program to replace real RPM's with a virtual alternative during the pandemic.

I do really appreciate their efforts. I really had wanted to attend yesterdays presentations.  These virtual meetings mean a lot to me living isolation from any social activities during the Pandemic.  When I tried to reregister with the no kit option including the sale confirmation, it was never recognized with a registration confirmation.

I did sit yesterdays meeting out in spite of being provided by generous members with the Zoom login.
--
Ken Adams