Re: StLB&M flat car

Tim O'Connor

Thanks Eric. :-)

On 1/10/2021 2:44 PM, Eric Hansmann wrote:

Chad Boas’ kit list has been updated today.

http://resincarworks.com/boas_kitlist_201506.pdf

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

 From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene Semon
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] StLB&M flat car

Bruce,

These might be the kits you are looking for:

Flat car kits $15 each Includes main body casting and laser-cut wood floor piece.

MP 8000 series 45’ fish belly side sill

MP 8100 series 50’ fish belly side sill

Mail orders to Chad Boas, 30 N 30th Street, Lafayette, IN. 47904

Or contact me at my email address chadboas@...

C. Duckworth Photo

Gene Semon