locked Re: Getting paid on Ebay

Charles Happel

In the worst case, I am looking at having it deposited to a debit card account, such as Kroger.

Chuck Happel

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

On Friday, January 15, 2021, 05:09:20 PM EST, Brian Shumaker <brian.shumaker@...> wrote:

Having just dumped a batch of unneeded locos on EBay and having to suffer 10% in fees plus the PayPal fees I’m just about done selling on the platform. For EBay to default to PayPal for purchases, it seems strange to bypass them on payments. I’m going to start looking for another auction site. Ebid? Worthpoint? Anyone with some insight on the others?
Brian Shumaker