From: Peter Hall <petehall6369@...>
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 1:35 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Getting paid on Ebay

New subject, but since a lot of transactions for steam era freight cars are made on ebay, probably by all of us, this might be important:

Ebay announced today that they are going to change the pay process - now, payments will go directly to your bank, not to your PayPal account: no more PayPal processing fees.  That sounded good until I read further - ebay wants your bank account information.

In light of recent events, does that concern anyone?

Thanks
Pete

On Jan 15, 2021, at 3:00 PM, brianleppert@... wrote:

The flat car is clearly stenciled above the left hand truck "CAPY  140000", making it a 70 ton capacity car..  So it can't be a F-50-12 class flat car, can it?

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV