From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dan Smith <espeefan@...>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 11:05 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: SP Flat Car(s) Transformer(s)

Thank you Bruce, for filling in fantastic extra info.

That shows car 43386, the other car listed in the 7-37 ORER, note PPP as exceptions in the 43191 to 43690 series F-50-12 cars with greater capacity.
See my post earlier in this tread.

I tried plugging in to the Huntington Library site and searching for more photos on this installation but found it difficult to navigate.

Are there more photos ?
Dan Smith