Re: HO Truck ID?

radiodial868

Thanks to a kind soul here on the list, I was reminded of Richard Hendrickson's treatise on HO Trucks. Man, we all miss that guy.
Is an early Life-Like product of a "AAR 50 Ton Double Truss Self-Aligning Spring-Plankless" truck, just like Lester called it. Really crude by today's standards. Those journals are huge compared to TMW and Kadee. I think I've traced them back to Ertl products, who must have obtained these rather cartoonish trucks from Life-Like.
Going to now spend this foggy Saturday sorting and labeling my boxes of trucks appropriately.

--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA