From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of golden1014 via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 9:21 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Bill Welch's FGE Presentations

Gentlemen,

I have copies of Bill's Wood FGE Reefers and Steel FGE Reefers PowerPoint presentations.  I believe they date back to around 2014.

I'd be happy to share them with the group unless there is a compelling reason not to, such as copyright issues or book preparation, etc.

Maybe Tony Thompson and/or Doug Harding can advise offline?

John Golden
golden1014@...