100-ton Andrews trucks in HO

Richard Townsend

As long as we're talking about trucks, I am looking for a pair of  HO scale 100-ton Andrews trucks, solid bearing, for a steam-era tank car I am working on. Specifically I am working on a model of OZCX 1 as shown on page 23 of the book "General American Tank Car Journeys." The 11,586-gallon car carried sulfuric acid for the Ozark-Mahoning Company. As far as I am able to tell, there are no HO scale, solid bearing,100-ton Andrews trucks. I would like to be shown to be wrong about this. The closest I have found are Bowser Crown 70-ton Andrews trucks.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR