Re: NP 10000 Series Boxcars by Rapido

WILLIAM PARDIE

The discussion last week on the Northern Pacific 10000 series box cars inspired to go to my pipeline and look at my half finished Sunshone kit.  I forget just why it fell on my priorityg list but I expect that it had something to do with a photo.  I had a really inspiring 3/4 view photo of the brake end.  It had gone missing. This photo very clearly showed the Miner hand brake and coupler release mechanism.  I had obtained a photo from someone on the list showing the opposite side of the end. Any help would be appreciated.

I would also appreciate a diagram of the brake appliances.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

LasrLasr