Southern Pacific Rebuilt Box Car 32620

Lester Breuer

I have completed the build of a Sunshine Models Southern Pacific (SP) single-sheathed rebuilt boxcar 32620 with “Pratt” truss design and Hutchins roof.  If you are interested in the build of this resin kit of SP rebuilt box car 32620 including changes and addition of parts not in the kit as resin cast Hutchins roof.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer