Re: Photo: SP Yard

Tony Thompson

Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Reeeely?? Who would do such a thing?  Think of the headaches for the billing folks!

  Richard Hendrickson did a bunch of cars that way (and omitted end reporting marks). Of course, he didn't have an operating layout, and the one he had been working on, was only a diorama where you would see passing trains from one side only.
     I inherited a few of those cars, and because my layout likewise has no reversing loops or wyes, cars are always visible from one side only. There are just separate waybills for each side, so that either side can be used in a session.
     Let me know if you have additional questions, Schuyler <vbg>.

Tony Thompson