From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of James Brewer <jim.brewer.3611@...>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 12:40 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Pennsy X23 HO scale

Great looking car Eric; love the weathering.

When did you apply the pin wash? I was playing around with a pin wash the other day and believe I mixed it properly; I followed mixing directions per a Mike Confalone video on MRH; however, my pin wash didn't really flow as I thought it should, or how I perceived Mike's flowing around details.  I then did a YouTube search and watched a few military modeling videos where a pin wash was added; every one of the military guys insisted the pin wash had to be applied to a glossy finish, not a flat finish. Thoughts?

Jim Brewer