Re: FW: [RealSTMFC] Jim Kinkaid's Freight Car Photos Collection

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Friends,

I had some trouble finding this collection, but once I had one page I was able to work out the catalog page: https://pullman-lib.smugmug.com . Someone commented that there was no "A" list, but that's because the URL gives this as "As"

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 6:24 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Clark, click on the link originally provided by Steve Hile in this email.

Then click on “Freight Car Photo Gallery” in the bracket of “Scanned Drawings & Images”

Enjoy!

Schuyler, (who had to puzzle out the next step from the Index page, too.