Re: FW: [RealSTMFC] Jim Kinkaid's Freight Car Photos Collection

Kenneth Montero

Fro those who worry that all of this is beyond the group's 12-31-59 cut-off date, I did a quick perusal of the "A" section, and found an Atlas Powder tank car built 9-15 (with a raised walkway) and an AC&&Y hopper car built 10-19, plus a smattering of cars built in the 1950's.

Seek and ye shall find.

Ken Montero

On 01/22/2021 6:56 PM Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Friends,

I had some trouble finding this collection, but once I had one page I was able to work out the catalog page:  https://pullman-lib.smugmug.com . Someone commented that there was no "A" list, but that's because the URL gives this as "As"

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 6:24 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee= verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Clark, click on the link originally provided by Steve Hile in this email.

Then click on “Freight Car Photo Gallery” in the bracket of “Scanned Drawings & Images”

Enjoy!

Schuyler, (who had to puzzle out the next step from the Index page, too.