Re: Who manufactured this car?

Chuck Cover

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request to find the manufacturer of this good old M&StL single sheathed boxcar.  It has always been a mystery to me and although it does not meet current standards of model freight cars, I am happy that you guys have been able to identify it as an Ulrich kit.  I model the PRR's Shamokin Branch in the mid-50s and model from photographs and prototype information, however, I don't feel bad about having this car mixed in with the resin kits.  Always nice to add a little color to the consists.  Thanks again.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM