From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 9:30 AM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io; Resin Freight Car Builders; Proto Layouts Group; Plastic Freight Car Buiilders
Subject: [External] [RealSTMFC] Project review

As I weathered a few models recently, I began reviewing modeling projects from the last year. I ended up more productive than expected. My latest blog post offers quick summaries on several plastic and resin HO scale freight cars that have crossed the workbench in 2020.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/2021/01/29/a-blurred-year/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN