Re: [External] [RealSTMFC] Project review

naptownprr

X23

Hi Eric,

Are you still interested in writing up your X23 for The Keystone Modeler?  If so, I want to encourage you, because I am always looking for models like yours for our online mag.  Even though I editorialized about taking advantage of the pandemic lockdown, I have received little response.  You have apparently done just that!

Please send your modeling emails to jhunter6360@....  As you probably know, The Keystone Modeler is free for anyone who goes to PRRTHS.org and clicks on TKM.

BTW, I think we met and spoke at the last RPM near Valley Forge in PA.  I had made a flatcar load of those boilers made by Resin Freight Car Builders.

Jim

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 9:30 AM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io; Resin Freight Car Builders; Proto Layouts Group; Plastic Freight Car Buiilders
Subject: [External] [RealSTMFC] Project review

This message was sent from a non-IU address. Please exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments from external sources.

As I weathered a few models recently, I began reviewing modeling projects from the last year. I ended up more productive than expected. My latest blog post offers quick summaries on several plastic and resin HO scale freight cars that have crossed the workbench in 2020.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/2021/01/29/a-blurred-year/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.