Re: Wilson Reefers HO

Brian Carlson

It doesn’t show up on the current F&C site so I don’t know. Heck, it may have been from when F&C was making kits for sunshine. I wasn’t into resin then, as a teen it was tough enough to afford shake the box kits.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jan 31, 2021, at 1:02 PM, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

How about the older Funaro & Camerlengo Resin Kit #3603 "37' Wood Meat Reefer Wilson Car Lines"? They show up on eBay from time to time.
It says it is accurate, but then it is from the era when close enough was good enough. Decals look nice. I have a kit, is there any drawings to compare against?
--
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA