Re: IM Reefer Production Year

James E Kubanick

Lester,

I purchased mine in 1994, according to my records. However mine carries the number 91148 but otherwise is lettered identical to yours.  Did ARRM have these run with more than one road number? If not, my car could actually be an InterMountain Car. I do not have a source in my records, for some reason.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 1:06:10 PM EST, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

Working on a NP Steel Reefer 91325 produced by InterMountain exclusively for the Armarillo RR Museum.   I am wondering if anyone has the year in their notes these were available for purchase?  I contacted the museum and they guessed 20 years or so ago.  Hoping to get a year?
Thanks in advance for your time and effort to respond.
Lester Breuer