Dalman-Andrews trucks

Richard Remiarz

Greetings,

The Great Northern Railway Historical Society Modelers Committee is considering developing an HO scale Dalman-Andrews truck as one of our upcoming projects.  The first thing we are trying to determine is what kind of documentation exists on the trucks.  Do drawings exist anywhere?  I have seen drawings of many different trucks in various Car Builders Cyclopedias.  Were the Dalman-Andrews trucks featured in any of the CBCs?  Any help we can get would be appreciated, and could help bring a needed truck to the market.

Sincerely,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN

Member GNRHS Modelers Committee