From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 12:45 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Painting Stainless Steel Wire - Suggestions?

Thank you, Elden.
Many of the improvements to my modeling (still a ways to go) are a result of reading posts on this site. I'm finding satisfaction in making and installing loads in cars.
I have a presentation on open car loads for general service gons and flat cars that is nearing completion. This was to be given at the NMRA National Convention this year but the convention is cancelled. I hope to present it at the NMRA Pacific Coast Region's convention if that is not cancelled.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA