Sent: Friday, February 05, 2021 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] questions regarding ACF Carbon Black Hopper---Rail Shop

IIRC, some of the earliest carbon black production was done in W. Va. Here’s a story on an early operation.

http://www.hurherald.com/cgi-bin/db_scripts/articles?Action=user_view&db=hurheral_articles&id=42822

And news of Cabot closing their Waverly, W. Va., operation in 2008.
https://investor.cabot-corp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/cabot-corporation-close-west-virginia-carbon-black-plant

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN