Re: Tool Improvement

Daniel A. Mitchell

UMM-USA also offers the ST-150mm bender that incorporates most of the improvements you suggest … a spring-loaded jaw and knurled knobs. It also features a number of different-width and odd shaped bending jaws on the opposite face of the reversible main bending jaw.

Dan Mitchell
=========

On Feb 5, 2021, at 11:08 AM, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

A tool purchased to help improve our freight car modeling works well; however, someone makes an improvement to it to make it work even better or easier to use.  The UMM-USA bender used to bend photo etched ladder stiles is one such tool I purchased.  If you are interested in seeing an easy to make improvement to the UMM-USA bender to make it easier to use, photos and writeup are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer