Re: Photo: N&W Livestock Car 33000

Schuyler Larrabee

Interesting,  I guess it could be my monitor, but at 32.5” I (apparently mistakenly) thought it was showing things in accurate proportion.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2021 4:32 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: N&W Livestock Car 33000

Hi Schuyler,

Frankly, my eyes do not see any change in image proportions.

Furthermore, on my browser (Firefox), the image info is as follows:

Full size image width 800px, height 579px, ratio of width to height is 1.382

Origional (smaller) image width 500px, height 362px, ratio of width to height is 1.381

Since the ratio of width to height is virtually unchanged between the two viewing options, this supports the notion that there is no distortion

Claus Schlund