Re: AP article on model railroading today...

CJ Riley <cjriley42@...>

I belong to the NMRA Facebook group and the posts age rife with questions from beginners, many obviously young because they want answers from the net and not from books or magazines. And they usually get proper and complete answers although there are often differences of opinion.  They also love to post photos of their latest bargains found on eBay or at train shows. While I am older than probably 95% of the hobby, it seems to be in good hands, just different approaches.