From: Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...>
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 8, 2021 9:22 am
Subject: [RealSTMFC] GATC reweight station symbols

I have been looking at a lot of Swift reefer pictures recently, partially for reweight dates and locations.  I have seen a number of cars with

EC

which makes good sense as East Chicago, Inidana.  A main plant location

But I also see

Multiple times in the same set of stencils

Can anyone point to locations to match these reweigh locations, probably remote shop sites for GATC.  I note that in the ORER’s it lists East Chicago, Union Stock Yards (Chicago) and Kansas City as home points for refrigerator cars.

Thanks a bunch.

Steve Hile