From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2021 1:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Jon MIller - sad news

Tom Madden wrote:

Just heard from Jon's daughter, Stephanie, that Jon passed away on January 21. Jon was diagnosed with lung cancer in early January and it was too advanced to treat. I believe Jon was one of the original members of this list and, personally, was very supportive of my casting and 3D printing endeavors. You will remember Jon for his tag line, "For me, time stopped in 1941".

    I will certainly miss Jon and his trademark fedora. He often contributed to this list, as experienced members will remember. He was a fixture at Pacific Coast Region events and always an interesting person to talk modeling with. I enjoyed his stories and his respect for the hobby's pioneers. Another friend departed.

Tony Thompson