Re: Jon MIller - sad news

Guy Wilber

I am very sorry to hear of Jon’s passing.  I met Jon and Richard Hendrickson on the same day in October of 1988 at The Santa Fe Modelers meeting at a private home in (I believe) Walnut Creek.  Jon had his Bx3 and Bx9 models for show.  They were as stunning as Jon was humble in describing his modeling efforts.

I always enjoyed Jon’s input on the various lists we were members of as the internet brought us all a bit closer in later years.

Condolences to The Miller Family and Friends, may he Rest In Peace.

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada
_