Bill

Two very nice models.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 10 Feb 2021, at 23:07, william darnaby <wdarnaby@...> wrote:

RPCyc 35 which is the tell all about ’37 boxcars motivated me to sort though my stash of IMWX and RC kits.  I found two of the offerings by Des Plaines Hobbies purchased years ago which are mostly correct as is, such as the square corner ends, except for the roof which, according to the RPCyc, should be the Pullman flat-panel riveted variety.  Fortunately, our colleague Chad Boas has these roof available to fit these cars.  Attached are my efforts with these roofs.  I also installed the correct Universal hand brake details and used Kadee bracket grabs to complete the kit upgrades.

Bill Darnaby

Attachments: