Re: Rail Model Journal Modeling PFE Reefers

Tim O'Connor

CHRIS !! When did you re-appear ? :-D

As far as I know, RJ, there was NO follow up article.

But that one article had a lot of useful information in it. :-)

On 1/31/2021 1:06 PM, Chris Barkan wrote:
RJ Dial,

I don't know the answer to your question, but attached is an index of RMJ 1950s freight car articles in case you have not seen it.  It includes a number of articles by Hendrickson.

Chris Barkan

On Jan 30, 2021, at 7:55 PM, radiodial868 <radiodial57@...> wrote:

Was Richard Hendrickson ever able to do the followup article on modeling rebuilt PFE Reefers in the Rail Model Journal?  Here is the initial article on the pre-rebuilt versions with a closing teaser saying that there would be another article, but no luck in finding it so far.
 http://magazine.trainlife.com/rmj_1997_4/
(page 46)
--
-------------------