Re: Photo: Burlington FTs With Freight Train (Circa Late 1940s)

Tim O'Connor

Tom whenever I see a beautiful photo of a train on a curve I'm reminded of John Armstrong's
conviction that the "perfect curvature" for train watching was 5 degrees. He wasn't wrong! :-)
His layout featured a sweeping 5 degree curve - in O scale.

On 2/13/2021 4:18 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 12:06 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I think it’s on the Denver front range in Colorado.

My first thought was Palmer Lake, but I'm not a Q devotee.

Tom Madden

Sterling, Massachusetts