From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of spsalso via groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 11:55 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Earliest Color Photo of US Freight Cars?

Schuyler,

I had that same thought.  In some ways, the photo reminds me of the Pacific Northwest.  But then there's the locomotives.  And then.....

Did ya notice the string of tank cars?

Ed

Edward Sutorik

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 06:09 PM, Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Interesting photo Ed.

I am moved to observe that the freight equipment doesn’t look, in terms of coloration, much different than 40 years later in the US.

Schuyler