Re: Identity Of Trucks On PRR Boxcar 65356?

Bruce Smith

Bob,

These trucks are PRR class 2D-F24, Buckeye All Service Cushion trucks. F&C made these in resin as an add-on for their X37B kit. They were only used on about 100 X37B and some X38 cars on the PRR. Given that they are a Buckeye design, I would think that they might show up elsewhere.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On Feb 18, 2021, at 1:55 PM, Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...> wrote:

Identity Of Trucks On PRR Boxcar 65356?
Ray Breyer posted this photo on another group. Can any one identify the trucks on this car?
I assume they are an exclusive PRR design.
Thanks.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA
<PRR_65356_Trucks_Ray_Breyer_Collection.jpg>