Re: "steamerafreightcars.com" domain gone?

Tony Thompson

Well said, Tim. I follow the same principles.
Tony Thompson

On Feb 18, 2021, at 3:48 PM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I make a small contribution ($3) to the INTERNET ARCHIVE each month, because they preserve
much of what has been lost already!!Yay for the Wayback Machine!! :-)

I support Wikipedia for the same reason - someone has to do it, and I'd hate to lose that resource! :-D

On 2/18/2021 6:41 PM, Dave Parker via groups.io wrote:
It looks like a complete version of steamerafreightcars.com from 11-30-20 (as well as earlier copies) is available on the Wayback Machine.  I didn't look in every nook, but it seemed complete to me.
--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Sterling, Massachusetts