Re: Stencil On CB&Q Boxcar

Tony Thompson

Jim Dick wrote:

some time ago I uploaded a Return m'tys via list to the files.
It barely makes this lists timeline however it shows that the railroad mgmt. provided some guidance and I would think in concert with that, could be used as a basis for discipline as Todd lists.

SP regularly issued "Equipment Instructions" to divisions, stating how various empties would be handled. I constructed a composite version suited to the era and locale of my layout. then I wrote a blog post about that topic, and included in it a link to a copy of my document on Google Docs. If interested, it's here:

Tony Thompson