Re: Another dry ice car

Tim O'Connor

Tom

Here are two more with gray sides and red ends - we may need to compile a timeline of ownership! :-)

On 2/22/2021 7:04 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io wrote:
On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 04:38 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI wrote:

As to color, I would assume either white or silver. Probably white; see below. No, it’s not Mathieson, but a competitor.

For the car I photographed in 1961, it really looks to be gray. With red ends. Here's a cropped portion of the photo I took just prior to the other one, while the Baldwins were picking up the Erie covered hopper from the interchange track.

Tom Madden

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts