From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 2:29 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Stencil On CB&Q Boxcar

Nelson Moyer wrote:

The loading prohibitions on the stencil under discussion are one of several stencils used by the CB&Q. Kit decals may or may not include these stencils, but they can easily be fund in a decal set offered by Jerry Hamsmith. Jerry’s set includes ‘Return Empty to …’ and For … Loading Only’ stencils, plus several other special instructions.

I once asked a former car clerk, whether those kinds of car-side restrictions or "return to" legends were observed. "Sure," he said, "when it was convenient."

Tony Thompson