From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gatwood, Elden J SAD
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:23 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Moving General Steel Castings

Gary;

How about this one:  PRR FD1 casting on PRR F31A, 1951.

I have another somewhere of the F30A castings upside down shipped on a series of flats, but can’t find it.  There are also photos of loco frames on flats out there.  I have seen several.

PRR F30A, F41 and FD1 were all GSCC products.

They were loaded as raw castings, by overhead crane, unloaded by same, and then had all gear installed by PRR shops.  I have a “bare” F30A shot if you are interested.

Elden Gatwood