Re: Foobie

Dave Nelson

I’ve read all of the opinions in the Foobie thread and my honest conclusion about it is this:  I miss Richard.  Always interesting, always well informed.

Dave Nelson

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:11 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Foobie

Dave Nelson wrote:

I always assumed it was a Richard Hendrickson-ism.  It’s been on used on STMFC for such a long time, probably going all the way back to Tim O’Connor’s e-mail list.

  Richard said he learned it in the Navy, from FUBAR. I have never heard of the term applied to silicone body parts, and in fact would suspect that's a "false construction."

Tony Thompson