Re: Shortening Kadee Running Board

Tony and Bruce,

I would love to go the other way and lengthen a Kadee 40' Morton running board to 50'. Most Western Pacific/Sacramento Northern/Tidewater Southern 50' PS-1s had Morton running boards, and I have a mess of these I would like to be more accurate.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

Garth Groff

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 4:47 PM Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:
Bruce Griffin wrote:

Has anyone tried this or have suggestions that would make it easier? Photos? I know canopy glue is a good adhesive for adhering to supports and maybe I could make the joint over one.

Exactly what I would recommend, Bruce, but I haven't actually done it. It certainly ought to work.

Tony Thompson