Re: Red Owl warehouse

Clark Propst

I’m taking a minute to glance at the sugar car seals. I’ll write down any initials in the seal numbers as I find them.

NP, Holly, ASR?, BED, W, note: groc Fargo, ICT?, SICW, FS, FSR?-SFR?, All entries are one offs, except the NP which there were several 90+ % were just numbers. ? means I’m not sure of the letters.

Since finishing this I’ve received several photos and track maps. There was a lumber yard behind the depot. There are several lumber related loads in the book. I think I’ll transcribe them now too. I also have a photo of new 40s era Chevys unloaded at the implement platform by the depot. There are several auto and auto related entries. That is all that’s in the book.

Clark

Sent from Mail for Windows 10