From: John Barry <northbaylines@...>
To: STMFC E-List <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 11:46 am
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Shell reporting mark ?ZWX

Scanning some photos by Raymond V. Pelot of Martinez today, I noticed a pair of Shell tank cars in the foreground.  SCCX 1114 was a 7960 gal TMI with heater coils and a 345 gal dome.  The silver Shell car next to it is a mystery with a _ZWX reporting mark.  Perusal of the 36 and 55 tank car tariffs and the 43 ORER don't provide an obvious answer.  Any ideas on the full mark?

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA